background

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Till Dawn with the Devil by Alexandra Hawkins

Continuing on with the Lords of Vice series with book two Till Dawn with the Devil.

Let's see what's the story is about:

The story starts off with a 19 year old Gabriel Addison Housely, the Earl of Rainecourt (aka Reign) arguing with his wife. It was an unhappy marriage from the start. Beatrice plan to make her escape from Rainecourt, but was unable to due to her accidental death.

Eight laters, Reign had sworn off innocent women, but a little flash of blue ribbon has  caught his interest. Basically, he goes chasing after Lady Sophia Northam not knowing they had history together. Not the kind you think, but from an old scandal there families had to live with.

Ravenshaw catches Reign kissing his sister and basically tells her to stay away from Reign. You would think Reign would stay away from Sophia, but he is drawn to her. In his way, Reign courts her. However, he hears some news, which causes him to rescue Sophia from the situation.

Now Reign and Sophia are married, can Reign get past the feelings of his previous marriage to actually have a real marriage with Sophia? Or will he be like his sire?

My thoughts:

I personally thought book two was really good. I think I liked it better than the first book. I love how Reign has this need to rescue Sophia. I feel bad that Sophia's brothers view her just as a possession. I love Sophia's kind heart. Overall, I really like this book. I hope that you get a chance to check out this book.

Well, that's all for now and I hope you are having fun reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment