background

Saturday, September 29, 2012

eARC: Two Wrongs Make a Marriage by Christine Merrill

Hello again, I'm back with another book. Todays selection is Two Wrongs Make a Marriage by Christine Merrill. I'm going to start off with what the story is about:

Cynthia Banester needs to marry a wealth member of the ton to help her family get out of their financial crisis, so why not trap the ever so handsome Lord Kenton into marriage. A simple comprise would not do, so why not have make sure you get compromise by gun point. Make sure the job is done and right. Sounds simple, right.

However, there is only one problem with this situation that she doesn't know he's not the actual Lord Kenton, but an actor by the name of Jack Briggs. Jack task is simple, marry a wealthy young lady and bring her back to meet the Earl of Spayne once they are married. What can go wrong? Well, a lot.

Here's what I thought of the book: It was alright; I mean the beginning showed such great promise. Come on, she forces him to marry her by gun point. If that doesn't scream must read, I don't know what does. Although the book had potential to be great, the storyline just dragged for me. I truly struggle with both characters. I really wanted to love the book, because it was different. Yet, the story wasn't for me. So, you can check this story out and see if it works for you. If you get a chance to read it and love it you can tell me I'm wrong. I'm ok with that, because everyone is entitle to their opinion.

So, I will talk to you later and happy reading.


eARC provided by NetGalley

No comments:

Post a Comment