background

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Audiobook: Stranger in My Arms by Lisa Kleypas

Since school started I have resume my listen to an audiobook while I walk. So, I have decided to write about Lisa Kleypas' Stranger in My Arms. It is always a challenge to do do an audio review, but lets see what happens. Here's what the story is about:

Lara married a bastard of a man sometime ago and he left her for India. During his journey home his boat crashes and he perishes. However, he somehow risen from the dead. Can you imagine the shock Lara received when she heard Hunter has survived the wreck?

The Earl of Hawksworth has return to the manor, yet there is something different about him. The description of the real Hawksworth was he truly was a bastard who cared for no one, but himself. However, he wants to create a real relationship with Lara and is willing to do whatever it takes to gain her trust.

All right, what I thought of this audiobook. There were some points where I really felt bad for Lara for the treatment she had endure the first part of her marriage. Then there was parts where I was like NO! What are you thinking? At times, I was really grateful I was listening to an audiobook, because I really wanted to know if he was the real Hawksworth. If I had the book I would have check the ending to see if he truly was the real Hunter or not. Honestly, I would never guess the real answer. Overall, I liked the book. I like how Hunter was willing to become the man Lara always dreamed of.

Now I can move on the next audiobook. I hope y'all are having a wonderful day and enjoying what you are reading or listening to. Talk to y'all later.


No comments:

Post a Comment