background

Saturday, July 16, 2016

Dangerous Protector by Katie Reus (Review)

I finished Dangerous Protector by Katie Reus. I liked this story, and like the previous Red Stone books we are off with a little danger, suspense, and a dash of love. Unlike the stories I have read (since I have them all) we are introduce with a single father who was burned by his ex, and he isn't too keen on the idea of love again. However, Aaron has been lusting after Tegan for a while. When her life becomes in danger his protective instincts kick, while her instincts tell her to run.

Overall, Dangerous Protector is a quick read. Yes, it has the danger, suspense, and romance. You have these two characters that are interest in one another, but they have personal issues that prevent them want to pursue more than fun. Aaron's son is adorable and Tegan's dog is pretty awesome. One of my favorite endings I have read in Katie's book, super sweet I even leaked out a drop of liquid.

Copy provided by author.

No comments:

Post a Comment