background

Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Chasing Lady Amelia by Maya Rodale (Review)

I have been hearing a lot of mix reviews on Chasing Lady Amelia, so I wasn't sure I wanted to read. However, I did like this book. It was a cute read. You have the impulsive Lady Amelia who has no desire to a delicate english lady, so she decides to have one day of freedom once she's free. You know how well that goes over with the English. That American hoyden can't she become English like a good respectable girl. HA! I actually like Amelia, she's so American.

She stumbles upon Alistair. Basically, Alistair is order to marry the American hoyden. I feel bad for Alistair, because he takes a lot responsibility for his actions. He's trying to win the affections of his uncle who hates him. He tries to be the heir that he's not. It takes him majority of the book to learn about himself.

Like I said I liked Chasing Lady Amelia. I had fun watching these get to know each in a course of the day, and once the day is over see if what they have is real. However, truths are reveal and might cause a stir among the family. Chasing Lady Amelia and Lady Bridget's Diary take place at the same time, so you might see same events in through different eyes. Those who have seen Roman Holiday might enjoy Chasing Lady Amelia. Now I better go, because I have a movie to see.

Copy provided by Avon

No comments:

Post a Comment