background

Saturday, November 28, 2015

InkSlinger PR Review + Excerpt: Daring Her Love by Melissa Foster

Daring Her Love - R&E Tour banner 1

We are thrilled to bring you the Review/Excerpt Tour for DARING HER LOVE by Melissa Foster! DARING HER LOVE is a novella in the world of her Love in Bloom: The Bradens Series, brought to you by 1001 Dark Nights. It is due to be released on November 24, 2015! Grab your copy of this sexy novella today!

Daring Her Love - cover
   
About DARING HER LOVE:

This BRADEN novella features Kat Martin, Brianna Heart's best friend from HEARTS AT PLAY (The Bradens, #6) with appearances from the hot, wealthy, and wickedly naughty Bradens you know and love.

In DARING HER LOVE…

Kat Martin knows what she wants in a man—someone stable and adoring, definitely not the type of guy who sleeps around. After all, Kat rarely does the wrong thing—until she meets seductively enticing Eric James, and suddenly wrong has never felt so right.

When it comes to his career, race-car driver Eric James is intense, obsessive, and passionate, but when it comes to sex, there’s only one kind—daring, unbridled, and no-strings-attached.

One stormy night, a delayed flight and the dangerous allure of the unknown leads Kat to throw caution to the wind, and she indulges in a rendezvous that she vows to immediately forget—but the secret tryst stirs something possessive in Eric, and forgetting is not an option.

My Thoughts:
All right, I was giving a chance to read Melissa Foster's Daring Her Love. First off, this is a quick read and pretty much the blurb sums up the story nicely. Yes, there is some hot scenes, but more than anything there's something sweet about Eric. Even though he has player vibes running off him, he takes good care of Kat in their short time together. Some of the things he does for to woo her are extremely sweet, and top with steamy sex. 

Yep, a quick read and those who have enjoyed Melissa stories will still enjoy Daring Her Love. I wish the ending was a little longer, but hey it's a novella. Overall, not a bad story for being short. I did have a favorite line in the story:
"Words are clear, if you use them well, they leave no room for misinterpretation."
I liked how Eric used his words to convey that he wanted more with Kat. It wasn't cheesy pick lines or him trying to be smooth player, but he wanted her to see him as a real person. So, if you are in need of a quick read with quick resolution, you will find it in Daring Her Love.

Copy provided by author via InkSlinger.  
Excerpt from Daring Her Love:
“Kat and I connected on every level from the moment we met, and even so, this is all so new to me that I was a goddamn nervous wreck this morning. I was worried that she’d changed her mind. That she’d look at my history with women and decide I wasn’t worth the risk.”
Hugh slung an arm over his shoulder. “Dude, you’re an amazing man. You must know that. Any woman would be lucky to be with you.”
“This isn’t about being lucky to be with me. I know my downfalls. You and I both know that I’ve never been a settling-down type of guy, but ever since I began thinking about the future, I’ve felt different. And Kat…Holy hell, Hugh. Kat? She’s the most intense, passionate, intelligent woman I’ve ever met. I finally understand how you fell for Brianna so quickly.”
“And Layla, man. I fell for them both. I love Layla like she’s my own flesh and blood.” Hugh gazed lovingly at his family a few feet away and took a few steps in their direction.
“I know you do. I have to tell you, I meant what I said this morning. I’m thinking more and more about settling down and having a family. And Kat just might be the oil in my gears. I was thrilled when she didn’t shy away from me during breakfast.” Kat looked up, and their eyes caught. His heart skipped in his chest, and the ability to walk and talk at the same time suddenly eluded him. He stood stock-still and said, “I’m the lucky one, man. If she’ll have me, I’ll make sure she never regrets it.”

Before taking the few final steps to Kat, he said, “I think your father was spot-on about the heart leading this cart. I could no sooner walk away from Kat than I could walk away from racing.”

A white sports car navigating the winding curves of the Great Ocean Road in Victoria, Australia. This car is designed and modelled by myself. Very high resolution 3D render composite. All markings are ficticious

eBook ** Paperback



About Melissa Foster:

Melissa Foster - author pic Melissa Foster is a New York Times & USA Today bestselling and award-winning author. She is the author of the award-winning Love in Bloom series featuring the Snow Sisters, The Bradens, The Remingtons, The Ryders, and Seaside Summers. She writes sexy contemporary romance with sinfully sexy, wealthy, and fiercely loyal heroes, and smart, sassy, and sensual heroines. Her Wild Boys After Dark series is hot enough to burn up the sheets. Melissa has a wicked chocolate addiction, and she loves to name her characters after readers. She welcomes invitations to Skype with book clubs and reader groups. Visit Melissa Foster’s website and follow her on:

Facebook ** Twitter


Daring Her Love - Available Now

Melissa Foster’s DARING HER LOVE – Review & Excerpt Tour Schedule:
November 24th
Alpha book club – Review & Excerpt
Aria Kane – Excerpt
Smut Book Junkie Book Reviews – Review & Excerpt
November 25th
Ellesea Loves Reading – Review & Excerpt
Indy Book Fairy – Excerpt
November 26th
Liz's Reading Life – Excerpt
My Girlfriends Couch – Review & Excerpt
Adventures in Writing – Excerpt
Cara's Book Boudoir – Review & Excerpt
November 27th
Shelf_Life – Review & Excerpt
Book-o-Craze – Excerpt
November 28th
Evermore Books – Excerpt
Every Book has its Story – Review & Excerpt
A Sky Full of Stars – Excerpt
What I'm Reading – Review & Excerpt
November 29th
Becca the Bibliophile – Review & Excerpt
Bad Boy Book Addicts – Excerpt
Only One More Page – Review & Excerpt
November 30th
Vagabonda Reads – Review & Review
All Booked Out – Excerpt
December 1st
I Love Romance – Review & Excerpt
Read-Love-Blog – Excerpt
December 2nd
I'm A Sweet And Sassy Book Whore – Review & Excerpt
Naughty Book Eden – Excerpt
BooksPieAndCoffee – Review & Excerpt
December 3rd
Renee Entress's Blog – Review & Excerpt
Teatime and Books – Excerpt
December 4th
Talking Books Blog – Excerpt
Books Need TLC – Review & Excerpt
Dark Faerie Tales – Review & Excerpt
PopKitty Book Reviews – Review & Excerpt


InkSlinger PR Blogger Banner - New
   

No comments:

Post a Comment