background

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Trapped by Beverley Kendall

After reading The Trap Mitch was on my shit list and I wasn't sure if he was going to redeem himself. I mean he had to climb out of the hole he dug himself. Somehow Beverley was able to redeem Mitch in my eyes in Trapped. At the same time Paige kind of fell a few notches. A lot had to do with her not giving Mitch a chance. I know, I wouldn't be saying give Mitch a chance after the crap he pulled in the The Trap, but he really did make an effort to win Paige back.

Honestly, I did liked Trapped. I believe Beverley did a wonderful job redeeming Mitch. At the same time, she got me on anti-Paige kick. However, Paige had two-sides trying to give her advice on what to decide: Mitch's sister kind of rooting for her get back with Mitch, and Paige's mom and best friend saying he's worst than pond scum. I liked that Mitch stepped up being a dad and realized he was a moron.

Overall, it was good read. You need to read The Trap first before diving into Trapped cause you will lose some key elements to the story. So, if you are looking for a new adult read with a father that needs to redeem himself, you might want to give The Trap and Trapped a go.

Rating:
4 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment