background

Friday, July 5, 2013

The Goddess by Robyn Grady

When I started The Goddess by Robyn Grady, I wasn't sure what to expect. However, I was pleasantly surprise by the story. So, here are my thoughts on the story.

We have Helene Masters who is on a grand adventure right after college. When she lands a job to help spruce the Prince's villa before he comes to his seclusion. However, Darius Vasily, Prince of Tierenias,  plans change and he arrives early. A little upset that there is someone on the island, but he makes the best of the situation.

All right, I really did like the story. I liked how we have a prince and an ordinary girl come together. Somehow their relationship kind of mimics the history of the kingdom, which Helene happens to stumble upon. The story within the story is a sad tale of a turbulent time that hadn't happen that long ago. Now I wonder how the rest of the series will play out.

Overall, I did enjoyed the story. I love how story Helene finds parallels her and Darius relationship. I can't wait see what happens next in the Idol Series. So, if you like princes who fall a girl that isn't right, you might want to checkout The Goddess.

Copy provided by the publisher

Rating:


No comments:

Post a Comment