For today's post Vanessa and her husband shared their Top 5 beaches they would like to visit (no particular order).
1. Santorini, Greece: a beautiful island with an amazing variety of beaches with white sand, black sand, and even red sand.
2. Capri, Italy: Sunshine, beautiful blue water, and Italian food!
3. Maui, Hawaii: Gorgeous, white sand beaches and a lush and gorgeous countryside.
4. La Jolla, California: A classic California beach with surfers and even seals! And it’s a really cool town, too.
5. Avalon, NJ: That’s where Vanessa spent her summers as a child, and it’s still her favorite beach. Soft white sand, water ices, and evenings at the Wildwood boardwalk!
Now you know there picks, what would be you guys pick for a beach?
Summer at the Shore
Seashell Bay, #2
JUST A SUMMER FLING?
Morgan Merrifield sacrificed her teaching career to try to save her family's bed-and-breakfast and care for her younger sister. She can't let herself get distracted by Ryan Butler. After all, the rugged ex-Special Forces soldier is only in Seashell Bay for the summer. But her longtime crush soon flares into real desire-and with one irresistible kiss, she's swept away.
Ryan values his freedom. As much as he wants Morgan, he's not ready to settle down with anyone, much less in sleepy Seashell Bay. But his code of honor doesn't allow him to leave a woman in distress-and she's in desperate need of help to fix the inn. It only takes one day working under the same roof and Ryan is already hoping for a lifetime of hot summer nights . . .
About VK Sykes
V. K. Sykes is a wife/husband writing team -Vanessa Kelly and Randall Sykes - who write romantic suspense and single-title contemporary romance. One of the great things they appreciate about being writers is that they can work anywhere so Vanessa and Randy split their time between Ontario, Canada, in the summer and Florida in the winter. Both locations have shores just as beautiful as the imaginary Seashell Bay.