background

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Sinful Seduction by Katie Reus

Yesterday, I finished Sinful Seduction by Katie Reus. This is the eighth book in the Red Stone Security series. I enjoyed this series for a couple of reason: 1) They are fairly quick reads 2) You don't have to go in order. Yep each book can be read as a stand alone, which is awesome cause I have started somewhat in the middle.

In Sinful Seduction, we have Alexander Blue. After the last assignment, he was asked to take some time off. Being a guy who isn't use to time off and not knowing what to do with himself. Fortunately, he found a damsel who was in distress, Mina. However, this particular damsel doesn't want help after all she wants to be able to stand on her own two feet. Which I like, because she could so easily go back her pampered lifestyle.

All right, I thought I had Sinful Seduction figured out when I was halfway through. I must say I was wrong. Of course Katie threw in a few plot twist. I'm seriously thought it was someone Mina new. Anyway, like previous Red Stone books we have the hero/heroine lull into a comfort zone when the bad guys popup. Overall, I like Alex and his overprotective nature. I love that he tries to stay focus on the task at hand even though he's tempted by Mina. A few hot little scenes, but nothing over the top and some action towards the end. So, if you are looking for a quick read, you can consider Sinful Seduction.

I did get a copy from the author, but I had also bought Sinful Seconds Anthology when it was on sale, which contained Sinful Seduction.

Rating:
1/2

No comments:

Post a Comment