background

Saturday, August 13, 2016

Tame the Shame (Blogger Shame Review Challenge): Yours All Along by Roni Loren

Blogger Shame

Yeah, not doing so hot on this challenge. I'm going to blame my move. Yep, that is it. Well, this is number three in taming that shame. Woo-hoo! I'm hoping to get another done by the end of the month. Anyway, here is today's shame selection Yours All Along by Roni Loren. 

 M/M isn't my thing. I have read a couple and it's not my thing. Don't get me wrong it's a good story, not my thing. The focus of Yours All Along is between Devon and Hunter. Hunter is about to get married, and his fiancee decided needed a break and sent him to Dallas to relax. Also he's suppose to get Devon to be the best man. Anyway, the story is a flash back to when Hunter and Devon were in college and started to explore, but Hunter wasn't ready. 

Yours All Along could have been a little longer. I did like the fact that Roni did the flashback to when Devon and Hunter were in college and how their relationship kind of started. What I didn't like was the quick realization that Hunter wanted to be with Devon after one night, then again Hunter's fiancee was kind of crazy so I don't blame him. A little too quick, but I did like the flashback. 

Copy provided by Berkley via NetGalley

Rating:
3 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment