background

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Close to You by Kristen Proby

I don't know how many of you read the first book in Fusion Novels had you, you would remember Landon being seriously injured. Now he has to adjust to civilian life, which isn't the easiest thing to do. At the beginning of the story he's a little rude to Cami. Now Cami has had a crush on Landon FOREVER, and cause of the incident she has decided to give up hopes of Landon seeing her as more than Mia's best friend. Yet things are reveal as this story unfolds before our eyes. Not everything is what we see.

Basically, Close to You is Landon and Cami's story. You don't need read the first book to know what is going on between these two, but you might want to because the friends are a tight knit group. They are like family. What you will find here is two friends who becomes lovers. Yes, they were friends too. It was a little predictable up until a certain point. Now the story was an enjoyable read. Some might get a little weepy at one point, I did. I'm have to say I'm excited for the next book in the series, and I wonder who is next to fall in love. I think it's Kat, but I'm not sure. Anyway, the story is pretty good. If Close to You sounds like your kind of read you might give it a go.

Copy provided by William Morrow via Edelweiss.

Rating:
4 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment