background

Monday, August 1, 2016

Fool Me Once by Katee Robert (Review)

When I read Foolproof Love I couldn't wait to read Quinn and Aubrey's story. It was bound to happen, because they had intense chemistry. Yeah, it started out as hate, but you knew it wouldn't last. Anyway, Quinn and Aubrey have been at one another throats for a year; I mean they had snappy comebacks whenever they talked. Basically, Quinn needed someone to help him while at his sisters wedding, and Aubrey needed someone to help her great Deathcon (a video game she's into). Since she has a fear of flying, they had to drive, which they were able to hash out their differences.

Yep, I enjoyed Fool Me Once. I thought it was a pretty good read. I mean Quinn and Aubrey were a fun couple to read. I like how Quinn was able to help Aubrey with her social anxiety. I wish I knew where and how it started, but hey it was a fairly quick read. One of my favorite parts would be the epilogue, because that was too cute. Anyway, those how love Katee's books will find enjoyment in Fool Me Once.

Copy provided by Entangled via NetGalley
Rating:
4 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment