background

Monday, October 19, 2015

Lusting for Covers (93): The Earl Takes All by Lorraine Heath


Lusting for Covers is a weekly meme, held on Sunday, that allows bloggers to share their current cover obsession with fellow book lovers.

This meme is hosted by TBQ @ TBQ's Book Palace.



This Weeks Selection:

The Earl Takes All by Lorraine Heath 
Publisher: Avon (April 2016)
Series: The Hellions of Havisham, 2
Genre: Historical

Blurb:

Not Yet.


Preorder Links: 


Why?

Normally I would not pick a cover without a blurb. However, I made an exception with this one. Look at it, it's dramatic. I mean you have the red curtains, but it's the dark dress that almost looks black that has caught my eye. It's amazing! I saw this early in the week and fell in loved with it immediately. I can't wait to see what the story is about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment