background

Friday, October 30, 2015

2016 Blogger Shame Review Challenge

Blogger Shame

I have decided to sign up for Blogger Shame Review Challenge which is hosted by Herding Cats & Burning Soup and Addicted to Happily Ever After. I'm going to tackle those ARC copies that hanging  out at my house. One of the goals of 2016 is be better about this. Anyway. Per quarter I'm going to aim to take out 6 old review copies. By the end of 2016 I should have taken out 24. I hope I can get more than that accomplish. While trying to tame my shame and keep up with my reading books. Good golly, it should be an interesting year.

Want to join in on this challenge Bloggers here is the link: http://theherdpresents.blogspot.com/2015/10/2016-blogger-shame-review-challenge-sign-up.html

Let's hope it's not a disaster. 

No comments:

Post a Comment