background

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

The Trap by Beverley Kendall

It's a love/hate relationship between prequel. I love the start of The Trap, but I hate I have to wait for rest of the story. Ok, I got that off my chest. Anyway, Beverley Kendall brings us a story about a couple who "supposedly" loved each other. When it all boiled down Mitch started to doubt Paige's story and basically dumped her. Now Paige is dealing with her breakup and a pregnancy. Sucks to be her.

Love The Trap, even if it caused a few tears. I felt horrible for Paige. I honestly, don't believe she intentionally set Mitch up to keep him by her side. However, Mitch sees it that way, and I can understand why he would see it that way. Was he wrong do what he did? Most likely. Now I can't wait to see what he does in the next chapter of their lives.

Overall, a fantastic start to a story. I can't wait to see what Beverley will do with the rest of the story. Yes, you will want to know more at the end. You must keep in mind that this is not the end and there is more to come.

Copy provided by the author

Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment