background

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Audiobook: Sensual Surrender by Katie Reus

A couple months back I got a chance to read Sensual Surrender by Katie Reus. So, if you want to checkout my original posted on Sensual Surrender click on the highlighted title.

When I started listen to Sensual Surrender I had a hard time with Holly Fielding. There was nothing wrong with her narration, but I just had a hard time dealing with her accent. Most people wouldn't notice, but when she was reading Ellie's part I kept thinking "Ellie's from Vegas they don't have accents." So, I had to overcome my personal issue. However, I did think she did a real good job on scumbags in the story. Now Ryan Hudson's narration, I loved. I thought he did a great job with Jay. I especially loved how he read Kevin's part and I could hear Kevin with that voice fluctuation. On a whole they did a good job on reading Sensual Surrender, but I think I would have prefer just having Ryan Hudson reading the story.

It's still a pretty good book to listen to the story. For those who can by pass the slight accent of Holly Fielding, I think people will enjoy the story just as did while reading.

Audio copy provided by the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment