background

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Saving His Mate by Savannah Stuart

A few days ago I finished Saving His Mate by Savannah Stuart (aka Katie Reus). So, I have been trying to form my thoughts on the story. Since it's a novella and description does a marvelous job on describing the story. I guess I should dive into my thoughts.

First off, love Rex. I mean he's kind of a loner among his kind, which makes him a great bounty hunter. I mean when you don't have an attachment to any particular coven or group makes the job a little bit easier. Anyway. I like how his first instinct is to protect Margery. Now Margery does have some mothering tendency when it comes to her pack. I like that she's attracted to Rex, even though she has a prejudice towards his kind. Which sucks for Rex. The instant attraction is pretty hot, but nothing to over the top sexapades.

All in all, I liked Saving His Mate. I enjoyed the quick read with Rex and Margery. Yes, you will find a little danger, and Rex drag the danger in. However, it was nicely resolved and enjoyable. So, if you are looking for a vampire and wolf relationship that is pretty quick, you might give Saving His Mate a try.

Copy provided by author

Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment