background

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Lusting for Covers (20): No Apologies by Sybil Bartel


Lusting for Covers is a weekly meme, held on Sunday, that allows bloggers to share their current cover obsession with fellow book lovers.

This meme is hosted by TBQ @ TBQ's Book Palace.



This weeks selection:
No Apologies by Sybil Bartel
Publisher: Carina Press, (Jun 2014)
Genre: Contemporary

Blurb:

Hard-edged rocker Graham Allen has it all. He's flush with cash from playing bass in a band by night and restoring classic cars by day. And there are plenty of women willing to share his bed for a night, complication-free. Perfect, because if there's anything he learned from his past, it was to never get attached—to anything. So when bartender Carly Sullivan flashes her innocent smile, Graham isn't prepared for what happens next.

Never fall in love

Two rules, that's all Graham has—never apologize and never fall in love. He knows Carly is everything he should avoid. Cheerful and sweet, she has "relationship" written all over her. But Graham can't stay away from her probing questions and concerned blue eyes.

When Graham discovers Carly is hiding a crushing secret, he's prepared to risk it all. Until in one single moment, everything changes and Graham's past threatens to collide with his future. His life is crumbling down around him, and soon no apology in the world can save him.

He should've known to walk away.

Pre-Order Links:


Why?
Let's admire his abs. I mean they are beautiful abs. Next we need to admire his arm work, I know TBQ weakness and this sure is one of them. LOL. Finally, he's a rocker, need I say more. So, I have been admiring this cover for the week. I was hoping that no one would pick this one after the last debacle. ;) I will make no apologies for my hot pick. LOL. I'm working on five hours of sleep. So, what are you all lusting for, six abs, tats, pick a poison? Till next week.

2 comments:

  1. YOU STOLE MY NEXT L4C! lol

    Oh well, with a sexy cover like that, I can't stay mad, and it proves you have good taste!

    Enjoy,
    TBQ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, those abs, I can't tear my eyes off those !

    ReplyDelete