background

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Tall, Dark and Wolfish by Lydia Dare

Oh boy another Lydia Dare. I might say this is my favorite book out of the series, but I can't say for sure yet. Today's selection is Tall, Dark and Wolfish. So, we continue on our reading of the Westfield brothers. Here is what's the story about:

All Benjamin Westfield problems stem from the incident that occur in Brighton the month prior. So, he goes to Major Forster for advice. Major Forster suggest him to go to Scotland to visit a healer (other words a witch).

He meets the stunning Elspeth Campbell and feels a connection he has never felt before. Being around her starts to bring out his wolf. However, the sear of the group has a fear that Ben will take Elspeth away from them forever. How can you stop love once it starts? Can Elspeth really heal Ben? Or will he not be able to change ever again?

My thoughts: As I said in the beginning, I think Ben's story is my favorite. I love how Ben starts to find his wolfish-self again as he gets to know Elspeth. I really like how Elspeth stands up for herself. Overall, I really like how this stories sets up for future stories. I mean you meet all these witches and how they are intertwine with each others lives. I'm excited to continue on with more stories from Lydia Dare, so I hope are coming along with me on this journey. I really love this story and I hope you get a chance to read this one.

So, I will see you all later and happy reading.

Rating:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment