background

Monday, October 22, 2012

Audiobook: How to Dance with a Duke by Manda Collins


                                                                                                                                                                    The audiobook selection is Manda Collins' How to Dance with a Duke. Well, I tried to put to the CD on to my iPhone. Let's just say it didn't work all that well. I had half the CD on there and the other half is somewhere on my computer. Not a great start here. So, I had to dig up a CD player.

I was a tad bit worry I wouldn't be able to find it and would have to go out a buy a new one. Do they even sell those things anymore? Well, fortunately I was able to find my compact disc player and it still work. YAY! Always a good thing.

So, the past couple of weeks I have been listening to How to Dance with a Duke by Manda Collins. I'm excited that I won a copy of this audiobook, because after listening to the story makes me want to go out and get book two. However, that's going to have to wait a bit. However, here a quick overview of the story:

Cecily Hurston is the daughter of Viscount Hurston who is over the Egyptian Club. Cecily is trying to find answers and about happen on the last expedition. However, she is unable to get answers, so she decides to go find the Duke of Winterson, since the Duke's brother was on the last expedition with her father.

Lucas Dalton, the Duke of Winterson, is also looking for answers to the disappearance of his brother and figures the best way to get answer is to talk to Viscount Hurston. However, Hurston is unable to give him answers, because of his medical condition. So, Cecily and Lucas team up to find the answers

Overall, I found the story charming to listen to. Plus, the story kept me entertain as I walked. I love Cecily and Lucas and how they work together to find the answers. I love how Lucas steps up to the plate when he needs to. I'm excited to move on to the next story, but it might be a while before I download the next book, since it is starting to get cold and I'm not a fan of walking in the cold. Plus, my baby wouldn't like it either. So, I leave you today and I hope you all are staying warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment