background

Sunday, July 23, 2017

The Pirate and I by Katharine Ashe (Review)

At the beginning of the month I read The Pirate and I, which happens to be a quick read. We have Esme Astell who heads off to Scotland in hopes of becoming an apprentice to a perfume maker. Now she encounters someone from her past who she thought was dead, Charles Brittle. Basically, Charlie needs Esme nose to find a dog for a person. Along the way they both realize they like one another, and find out they both had a crush on each other. I guess Charlie disappear sometime in The Scoundrel and I, so Esme assumed Charlie was in love with Gabby.

Anyway, quick read for The Pirate and I, and Esme and Charlie find another. So, if you are in need of a quick read you might consider The Pirate and I.

Copy provided by Avon via Edelweiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment