background

Sunday, July 16, 2017

Resurrection by Katie Reus (Review)

When I started Resurrection a few days ago I was a little worry. Yes, worry. I didn't want to dive into the story. Basically, we have Colt Stuart who fell hard for Skye Avévalo, but there time was cut short cause of Skye's death. Or so he thought had died. However, he comes to find out that she was alive trying to protect him. Now he's trying to rescue Skye from her problems.

In Resurrection we have a second chance love story. I do find the title fitting for the story, because Skye was presumed dead. Now Colt has to rescue her before she vanishes again from his life. Skye and Colt's story is pretty cut and dry. We see Katie bring to life a new suspense romance. This isn't a spinoff of any of her previous books, but friends who come together for a greater cause. I think that this is a pretty good start to a new series. We are introduce to cast of characters that will are going to play a big part into the series. So, I like how Katie used Resurrection as a jumping point to a new series. I can't wait to see how these guys help the world to become a better place.

I did like Colt and Skye. They seem like a perfect match for one another. They are a great time to take down the bad guy. Anyway, if you are looking for a new series this might be up your alley. I'm kind of excited to see what happens next.

Copy provided by author.

Rating:
4 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment