background

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Lusting for Covers: The Vampire Next Door by Ashlyn Chase (#146)


Lusting for Covers is a weekly meme, held on Sunday, that allows bloggers to share their current cover obsession with fellow book lovers.
This meme is hosted by TBQ @ TBQ's Book Palace.


All right, I'm really lusting for any covers right now, but I wanted to pick something. I figure it was October I should pick a paranormal, so here we go:


Title: The Vampire Next Door
Author: Ashlyn Chase
Publisher: Sourcebooks Casablanca
Published: August 1, 2011
Genre: Paranormal Romance


Room for Rent: Normal need not apply

This old Boston brownstone is not known for quiet living...first the shapeshifter meets his nurse, then the werewolf falls for his sassy lawyer, but now the vampire is looking for love with a witch who'se afraid of the dark...and you thought your neighbors had issues!

Undead Sly is content playing vigilante vampire, keeping the neighborhood safe from human criminals, until Morgaine moves in upstairs. Suddenly he finds himself weak with desire, which isn't a good place for a vampire to be. And Morgaine isn't exactly without her own issues -- will the two of them be able to get past their deepest fears before their chance at "normal" slips away...

Purchase Links:

Why?
It's just a cute cover and I didn't know what to pick. Plus, this one just kind of stuck out to me. Don't judge. I just wasn't feeling lusty for a cover. Maybe next week I will have something that grabs my attention. So, what do you guys think?

1 comment:

  1. No judging here! There are many reasons for lusting after a cover; they don't all have to be sexy half-naked men or beautiful dresses!

    I like this cover, and the story does sound cute. Adding it to my list.

    Enjoy,
    TBQ

    ReplyDelete