background

Sunday, January 4, 2015

Wicked Weekend by Karen Erickson (Review)

Karen Erickson's Wicked Weekend is a quick short novella. It's really short. However, I look at it more like an introductory to the series which is Vegas Nights. Basically, we are getting introduce to three friends who are looking for a good time in Vegas. They happen to meet the assistant to Declan Carter, James. James assignment was to find good-looking girls who aren't fake for Declan and his friends. That's pretty much it for this part of the story. Now we have to wait for the rest of the story.

Basically, this part of the series is introducing us to Reagan, Andrea, and Natalie. Each one will get there own story. It's a tease, but you know what I'm kind of curious on whats going to happen to these girls. Plus, you can't get too mad at the tease cause it was free. Great intro to the girls and I'm kind of curious to see if James will be around to help them. I kind of hope so, because he kind of reminded me as fairy godmother type. Yes, I can't wait for more.

Rating:
4 1/2 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment