background

Friday, January 30, 2015

Dirty Beautiful Rich (Part 2) by Eva Devon (Review)

I'm going to say that so far this serial has seriously wow me. Trust me, I'm not a fan of them. However, Eva has the ability to grab you and she continues to grab a hold and doesn't plan to let go.

I love Dirty Beautiful Rich, because of Julie and Damien. I love Julie, because she's still unsure of herself. She doesn't have a lot of people looking out for her. We have Damien who swoops right in to rescue her, but he has to do carefully. Even though Julie has been through the ringer, she doesn't want to take handouts. Seriously, whats not to love about her. Dark mysterious Damien, we still don't know a lot about him, other than he's an amazing kisser; example:
"Just a kiss. But it wasn't any kiss. It was the kind of kiss that had her mind shutting down, her legs turning to jello and her ovaries screaming that she should abandon any sense and just admit this man was supposed to be the father of all her babies."
If that doesn't melt your insides I don't know what will. However, we get little more of a glimpse of him, and how much he cares about Julie. So, there is this attraction between them, but we still haven't seen too much, just teasings. Yet, it's still amazing and it has you begging for more. Can I wait for more? Absolutely not, but I will. I can't wait to see what happens between these two, because we are just getting warmed up.

Favorite Line:
She was going to resist revealing those hidden corners every step of the way. Of that, he was certain. Julie was the perfect challenge a treasure box that was locked hard and fast. And she had no intentions of letting anyone see the beautiful jewels inside her for fear they'd also she the tarnish settings. 
He had no issue with tarnished settings. In fact, they were his favorite things.
You can sigh now.

Copy provided by author.

Rating:
5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment