background

Monday, March 17, 2014

Be Mine Forever by Marina Adair

Yesterday, I finished Be Mine Forever by Marina Adair. I must say that I'm kind of kicking myself for not reading it sooner. For a small town story the St. Helena Vineyard books are one of my favorite series.

Be Mine Forever focus on the youngest DeLuca, Trey. Some of you may or may not know, but Trey is always on the go. He's always the one to close the deal overseas for the DeLuca family. However, he's been summon home and he's already itching to get away. Yet he has made a promise to Chi-Chi to stick around till the end of the month. Anyway, he meets Sara Reed and the first thought is to get her in his bed.

Now she's a widow of two years and needs to get back in the date game. However, she's not sure if Trey is the right guy, after all he's known as towns playboy (when he's there). Yet, everyone seems to be encouraging her to go for the fling, then seek out Mr. Right #2.

I like Trey. He's a fun guy. I love how he tries to pursue Sara, but she keeps trying to avoid him. After all she has a young son to take into consideration. When he finally meets her son, she believe he would up and vanish. I like he stuck around, because that's un-Trey like quality. Normally he's running in the other direction when it comes to single mothers. However, he's drawn to Sara and wants to see what could happen. Sara is fantastic. A single mom trying to do the best she can. She has a lot on her plate when she starts hanging around Trey. She's still trying to move on from her husband's death and survive. I love how she holds it together.

Overall, Trey and Sara's story is wonderful. The great thing about Be Mine Forever you still find the same people in St. Helena and of course there's a community event that pulls these love birds together. Yes, you will find that moment when each of them must decide if what they feel is worth fight or not. You find Chi-Chi and her friends still trying to meddle everyone else's business like nobody else. Even though this can be read as a stand alone, it's best to read it in order. So, if you are looking for reluctant grandson who could easily fall a single mom, you might give Be Mine Forever a try.

Copy provided by Montlake Romance via NetGalley

Rating:
1/2

1 comment:

  1. I just won this in a blog contest & I plan on reading the whole series, which I now own. I read the first book & loved it. The TBR bogged me down! Glad you liked it!

    ReplyDelete