background

Monday, March 23, 2020

Just Thinking: The Craziness of Today


Not many people know I suffer from anxiety. I normally can manage it on my own, but lately I'm having a hard doing that. With the media being bombard with Corona Virus, I have panic attacks about contacting it when I go to the store get groceries. The whole idea of being asymptomatic freaks me out. I have been trying to keep my fears to myself, because feed off my fears. I tend to project my fears on to them, so I'm really impress on how well have been handling.

We read the meme's about check on your extrovert friends, because they aren't okay. It's true. I'm not okay. I thrive in social situations. I read one of my introvert friends saying she's thriving in this situation, and I wish I could say the same thing. I'm not writing this to gain sympathy. I'm writing this cause it's an outlet. It might come off a little random, which is fine.

Another meme popped up saying about military spouse have been doing this forever. The whole thing about make plans, and they getting shoved to the side cause you got orders. Yes, but this is way different. At least with military orders you know the target, and eventually you know it will be alright. At this moment I don't know if it's going to be alright. When you get to your next assignment you know where you need to go to get the answers, and there have been others who have been there before. However, this is uncharted territory. I guess we could compare it to Europe when bubonic plague.

I guess I'm done with my ramblings, and I feel a little better. I still have my anxious feelings, and my fears, but deep down I know I'm not alone. I hope that you aren't feeling the same way as me. I know there is a lot of judgement going on out there, but this a no judgement area. I think that is important to remember. If you have the same feelings as me, that is totally fine. Eventually we will get through this, and it will be one day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment