background

Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Audiobook Review: Vamps and the City by Kerrelyn Sparks

Where do I go with Vamps and the City by Kerrelyn Sparks. I tried to like this story. I was willing to go a little higher, but the ending pissed me off. I get that Darcy missed being a human, and she couldn't hack it as a vampire. Spoiler ahead: However, it really chaps my hide that she decided to become a human again, because she wanted to be with a guy. I don't understand why he couldn't change for her. She gave the ex-harem a purpose to live without a master.

I was mad at the ending last night, and I'm still pretty upset. I guess I have to move on to the next story. We are done with Darcy, and I'm okay with that. The Harem was a bit annoying in the story, but when they were working together to find a new master they weren't so annoying. I'm okay with Austin, because eventually changes his tune about Vampires. By the way he works for Shana's father, so that's a big step for him.

Like I said, I wasn't a big fan of the story, and I'm going to stop before I nitpick this to death. I know that the series has to get better, because I absolutely loved Grigori's story. There is hope.

Copy provided by my local library

Rating:
2 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment