background

Saturday, March 14, 2020

Audiobook: Wildfire by Ilona Andrews

I got a chance to finish listening to Wildfire by Ilona Andrews. We are drawing an end to a couple's saga, but the mystery of who is Caesar is still a mystery; it's like one step forward, two steps back. Anyway, we have a couple of bumps in the road for Nevada and Rogan. Nevada is trying to become a house, and there are other Primes that interested in her. Another issue that has popped up is Rogan's ex-fiancé husband is missing, so she needs his help even though she hired Nevada. Rynda is annoying, and needs to find her own husband. I love how Rogan team can't stand her, and they are on Team Nevada.

Anyway, I had a lot of fun listening to this story. Don't get me wrong there's a lot of action going on in this story. The title suits the story. We get to see Nevada and Rogan claim each other, and they have no problem telling others it's going to be that way. We also get to see that recurring characters that help Rogan and Nevada solve cases. We get to see other characters that are memorable. One of my favorite is characters is Sargent Teddy the pacifist Kodiak bear. Anyway, I did enjoy Wildfire, and I can't wait to continue on with the series.

Copy provided by my local library

Rating:
4 1/2 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment