background

Friday, January 19, 2018

Tempt Me by Carly Phillips (Review)

Talk about a tempting read. This past week I read Tempt Me by Carly Phillips. I'm going to have to say that I liked this story more than the first book. Don't get me wrong I did like the first book, but I loved Austin Rhodes. He's definitely a swoon kind of hero. Pretty protective those around him, and adores his daughter. Seriously, those seen when he's with his daughter, Bailey, could pop an ovary. Totally lovable. Then we have Mia Atwood, the nanny. She's adores Bailey likes she was her own kid. I love that she tried to avoid her attraction to Austin. She tries to be a good nanny.

I enjoyed Tempt Me. There' more to the story than Austin and Mia trying to fight there attraction. There's a little draw that happens. Okay, it's fairly complicated drama that Austin and Mia's past kind of intervene on their happiness. I love that Mia wants to protect Bailey at all cost, even sacrifice her feelings for Austin.

Anyway, I really liked Tempt Me. It was a tempting read, because the guy on the cover is pretty yummy. I liked the story. It was a fairly fast read, with a happy ending. I can't wait for more of these Bodyguard Bad Boys

Copy provided by author via RockStar PR

Rating
4 1/2 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment