background

Sunday, November 18, 2012

In Bed with the Opposition by Stephanie Draven

So yesterday I started Stephanie Draven's In Bed with the Opposition. I have to say that I was pretty amaze with the story, because I'm not really into politics. However, this was pretty good read. So, let me share with you a political caper and my thoughts.

Growing up in unstable life, Grace Santiago made sure her life mission was stable. Which is pretty hard when your working in politics. However, she has manage with her Personal Life Handbook and tries to follow those rules to a T. Yet, whenever Ethan Castle is around those rules go out the window.

Ethan has had a thing for Grace and he's not going to let her get away this time around. Even it means working for the opposition to be close her. This should be interesting.

As I said in the beginning, I'm not really into politics. However, in this story it wasn't bad. I actually enjoyed the story. I really like the chemistry between Grace and Ethan. I think being on the opposite side made the story engaging. I absolutely love how Ethan brought out Grace's true self out. So, if you are looking for a quick read that has a political twist to it, you might enjoy  In Bed with the Opposition. So, happy reading.

Copy provide by the author

Rating:
  

No comments:

Post a Comment