background

Sunday, September 2, 2012

What I will be Reading

Lately, I have been wanting to re-read the Lord of Vice series. Just to let you all know this is one of my favorite series. Let me share how I came about finding this series.

It all started with a trip to Wal-mart. I actually notice  After Dark with a Scoundrel, I loved the cover of the book. However, I held off purchasing it till I got home to buy on my Kindle. Then I notice there were other books prior. I almost did my classic mistake of purchasing in the middle of the series. However, I was able to stop myself. I was able to get the first book, which start my love to these scoundrels.

So, during the next couple of days we will be getting to know these scoundrels closely and they are:

Alexius Lothar Braverton, the Marquees of Sinclair (aka Sin)
Gabriel Addison Housely, Earl of Rainecourt (aka Reign)
Hugh Wells, Mordare, Lord Hugh (aka Dare)
Christopher Courtland, Earl of Vanewright (aka Vane)
Simon Jefferes, the Marquess of Sainthill (aka Saint)
Duke of Huntsley (aka Hunter) will be out In February 2013. I'm so sad I have to wait.
Vincent Bishop, Earl of Chillingsworth (aka Frost) will be out sometime next year. This is the story I'm dying to read, because he's just so jaded.

Out of all them I love Frost. I really can't wait for this one. So, y'all will get to meet at least five of the seven till next year. So, I hope you will enjoy the opportunity to meet these guys. Till tomorrow, then you will meet Sin.

No comments:

Post a Comment