background

Saturday, August 25, 2012

ARC: Not Proper Enough by Carolyn Jewel

A couple of months ago I got a chance to get an ARC copy of Not Proper Enough by Carolyn Jewel by commenting on another blog. Everyone that participated needed to finished a sentence that described a rutabaga. I must say I thought mine was cute and creative. Anyways let me tell you what it's about and what I thought about Not Proper Enough:

At the beginning of the story we meet up with Lady Eugenia Bryant, who happens to hate the hero. I think hate would be an understatement of the year. However, Grenville Forman Talbot, the Marquess of Fenris, understands the extreme loathing that Lady Eugenia has for him. I mean when you're young and stupid, you show your ignorance.

For instance, when Lady Eugenia had her first season, Fenris said some hurtful things about her. Surprise, surprise words actually hurt. However, when you have a serious crush on a gal and you don't want your friends to know the stupidness flies out.

Now she comes to London to sponsor young Hester Rendell, who happens to be a plant fanatic. If Lady Eugenia is able to launch Hester it will be a miracle. Seriously, who wants to be stuck with a girl who is only interested in plants.

Fenris has a tough task ahead. I mean when you are trying to convince a woman that has no interest in being with you that she is the love your life, I mean it can be practically impossible. Is there a chance that Fenris can convince Lady Eugenia that he truly loves her or die trying?

OH MY GOODNESS! What an awesome book! I loved every minute of it. Talk about a page turner that I couldn't put down. First off, the story line was moving and shocking at the same time. Not Proper Enough kept me wanting more. To be honest it would be one of those books to re-read again. That right there says a lot. So, I hope that you all get a chance to check this book out when it comes out. Plus, you all want to know if Fenris is able to change Eugenia's opinion of him.

So, happy reading!

ARC provided by the author

No comments:

Post a Comment