background

Saturday, October 13, 2012

The Wolf Next Door by Lydia Dare

So, I have been on a Lydia Dare kick if you haven't notice. I really love these books, because they are a lot of fun. Plus, they're paranormal and regency, seriously the best of both worlds. Anyways, I have been re-reading The Wolf Next Door these last couple of days. So, here is my summary and what I thought of it.

Prisca Hawthorne has been living next door to the Westfields her whole life and never knew there secret. However, she carries her own secret too. Prisca has been in love with William Westfield forever. Which would explain why she hasn't been able to find someone else these last couple of years.

Well, her brothers hatched up the perfect plan. Lord help us when brothers come up with a plan to catch a man for their sister. That's right you read that right. Her five brothers plan to get her legged-shackle to William Westfield.

When they were making plans they were going to use Blaine's friend Dashiel Thrope, the Earl of  Brimsworth, to help motivate Will. However, they didn't know they were playing with fire when they were hatching this plan of theirs. Will feels a real threat from Brimsworth and tries to save Prisca from him.

I know that I have read The Wolf Next Door before and know the ending. However, it still got to me. Oh my gosh, there were times I was worry Will wouldn't make it in time. Yep, that's right I was having heart palpitations here. Other than that I still love the book. I mean you have Prisca and William who love each other, but have a hard time over-coming the past. The story is writing so well you are trying to guess if Will and Prisca will end up with there happily ever after or if they had miss their chance. So, if you are reading the Lydia Dare books you might want to continue on the journey.

So, I leave you today and I hope you are having fun in what you are reading.


Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment