background

Sunday, October 21, 2012

The Boss's Fake Fiancée by Inara Scott

Last night I started and finished a stunning story by Inara Scott, which is The Boss's Fake Fiancée. Let me share this remarkable read and what I thought about it.

If you remember last month I read Rules of Negotiation and absolutely love the book. Well, Inara's next book is just as good as the last one.

If you got a chance to read Rules of Negotiation or my review you would remember that Brit Bencher tried to help his sister Melissa get a job at Solen Labs. Fortunately, she was able to get hired at Solen Labs with the help of Tori.

Anyways, while at a conference Melissa runs into her scumbag ex-boyfriend Mark Venshiner and accidently insinuates  that she was with her boss Garth Solen. Nothing like petty revenge, but that kind of stuff tends to backfire. Her opportunistic ex decides to tip off the press that there might be something going on between Garth and Melissa, which creates a massive news storm.

Doesn't help that Garth's grandmother reads the story in the New York Star Herald and demands to meet the girl who caught his heart. Now Garth and Melissa have to make a fake engage work in order to make sure his grandmother doesn't get worst. Man that puts a lot pressure on them. Can this all work out or will it all backfire?

As I said in the beginning I read this last night. Seriously, I couldn't put it down. I loved the story from cover to cover. ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! You have hot and smart Garth Solen, who is refer to as the human computer. There's a really good reason why he is refer to as the human computer and you understand why he is emotionally unavailable. However, he is able to love fiercely once trust is earned. Yes, he has some trust issues, but you just can't help loving him. Melissa is so patient and understanding.

Overall, The Boss's Fake Fiancée had me laughing out loud at times and pretty much rolling at the things that were said. It also had me tearing up parts. At times I felt my heart in my throat, I never thought I would say something like that. I can't stress enough that this was absolutely amazing and really do hope you get a chance to read this marvelous story.

So, I leave you today and I hope you are liking what you are reading.

Rating:


Copy provide by author

No comments:

Post a Comment