background

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

eARC: Miss Lavigne's Little White Lie by Samantha Grace

Ahoy there matey, today I bring you a swashbuckling good read. If you didn't already know I'm a huge fan of Samantha Grace. I love her books and they seem to get better with each story. So, here is a glimpse of Miss Lavigne's Little White Lie that takes us out onto the high sea.

A couple of months ago I read Lady Amelia's Mess and a Half and we got to meet the scoundrel Daniel Hillary. I mean in that book he was a scoundrel and you wonder if he was ever going to be to more than that. Secretly he does have an honorable bone in his body. I know, what a shock. However, he doesn't like showing that off. Come on that would ruin his devil may care attitude towards women; definitely would ruin his reputation as a rake. Anyways, let me proceed.

Miss Lisette Lavigne is trying to escape the clutches of her betrothed and make it to the safety of England. However, nothing ever goes according plan. Honestly, would you really want it to? Some how she manages to convince Captain Daniel Hillary to take her to England. Yet she happen to omit some very important details, like her cousin and brother would be traveling with her. That's just the start of the fun.

Oh man, I think I love Daniel's story the best. Granted I'm kinda partial to a story that is set to the high seas. For one thing you never know what's going to happen and second I get use words like swashbuckling.

I admire how Lisette looks out for her family. Granted it might not be the best way, but she tries. Plus, you get to see the honorable bone that Daniel has inside. I have to say that's worth the read in itself. Not only that, you learn why he is the way he is. To top it all off you have to see who is the villain, it wouldn't be a Samantha Grace book if it didn't have a twist or a twisted villain. Trust me you will never see it coming. I sure didn't.

Overall, I LOVE THIS STORY. So, come check out why I love it so much and see the adventure that awaits in Miss Lavigne's Little White Lie. I'm sure you will enjoy it.

So, I will see you all later and I hope you are having an adventure in what you are reading.

eARC provide by NetGalley

Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment