background

Wednesday, September 1, 2021

His Majesty's Mistake by Jane Porter (Review)

I can't remember if I read this or I just bought it because it intrigued me. Looking back on my blog it looks like I just bought it on a Walmart trip planning to read. Here we are almost 10 years later finally getting to this story. I wanted a quick read, and Harlequin Presents is great for a quick read. Today, I bring you His Majesty's Mistake by Jane Porter.

We have Princess Emmeline d'Arcy she always felt "unworthy and impossible to love." You find out the reason why. Then we meet Sheikh Makin Al-Koury,  and believes Emmeline is flighty, self-center princess. Now you wonder how could he be around her when he can't stand her, glad you ask she's masquerading as assistant. Well, his assistant looks alike and so they traded places so she can meet with the father of her baby and tell him what was going on. Anyway, he finally figures out what's going on, and since it's a short story we are going stop there.

I like the story, I felt bad for Emmeline, because she was looking for love in all the wrong places. We have a handsome Sheikh wanting to save her once he got the full background. Great little quick read. In need a quick pick me up, or escape you might like.

Not sure where I got this little gem, it's been almost 12 years. 

Rating: 4 Stars


No comments:

Post a Comment