background

Sunday, September 19, 2021

Audiobook Review: Party Games by RL Stine

After finishing You May Now Kill the Bride I was still on an RL Stine kick. Okay more along the lines of Fear Street, so I decided to give Party Games a go. 

We have Brendan Fear who is a wiz at video games, and loves to program them. He also throws amazing birthday bashes. Rachel Martin has a crush on Brendan Fear, and is totally stoke when she gets invited to the big birthday bash. That's when things turn a little weird for Rachel and Brendan.

Okay, Party Games kept me on my toes. I liked the story. However, it was a decent read or listen. Would I check this story out again? Probably not. The funny thing is I actually bought this book for my daughter, because I wanted her to try out RL Stine. There is a book two and I might try it out, but I think I might hold off on the story. 

Copy provided by Local Library

Rating: 3 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment