background

Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Where Have I Been

As you guys might have notice I haven't been posting. Or you might not have. I had to take a little break. I wasn't feeling this. I was feeling overwhelmed with life. I was working a lot and haven't had a lot of time to read. I actually had to mentally checkout. So, I ended up watching a lot of movies. I mean completed the Marvel movies in order. By the way, it was a lot fun. I started with Captain America: The First Avenger  and finished with The Avengers: End Game. I realize I can't stand Tony Stark, and Captain America is my favorite hero. However, I do have a soft spot for the Winter Soldier. 

Since I was trying to cope by watching movies, I was also preparing for a move that I didn't want to do. We had to uproot the family again. The longer we are in, the harder it's getting. It's hard to say that I'm off on a new adventure when I'm started to create deeper roots. Starting all over again in a new state. Trying to stay positive is getting harder. I know this is only going to be temporary, because we didn't buy a house. Hopefully, in a couple of weeks it's a little better. We will see if I"m adjusting, and I hope in a months time I will have adjusted a little. Here's hoping, and I plan to get back to typing more. Or at least that is plan. Heres hoping, I will be posting later. 



No comments:

Post a Comment