background

Sunday, September 30, 2018

Audiobook Review: And One Last Thing... by Molly Harper

For the longest time I was afraid to read And One Last Thing... by Molly Harper, I have been reading her paranormal stuff and loved it. Seriously, LOVED her stuff. However, I was a little afraid that I wasn't going to like this story, because it didn't have vampires or werewolves. A true fear, so I kept this far from my mind. I have basically have done all the Half-Moon Hallows books, I even tried Naked Werewolves books, and I started the Mystic Bayou books. So, I was running out of options to read/listen to Molly Harper. I decided to take a chance. So, fearful on what going to happen, which I shouldn't have. I started the story and I was hooked. Seriously HOOKED! I had so much fun with And One Last Thing.... Who would have guess?

Anyway, I absolutely loved Lacey Terwillirger. At first she's kind of down trodden, and doesn't know how to pick up the pieces of her life. However, it's amazing what she can do when you are stuck in a cabin and your only neighbor is a recluse cranky man. Basically, she rebuilding her life, and rediscovers who she is in the long run. It takes some trials and errors. It was fun watching her fumble along the way. I love that she learns to live with out her cheating ex. It's fun to see her interaction with Monroe, the recluse neighbor. They are a hoot together.

Overall, I was worry for nothing with And One Last Thing..., seriously I had fun. I laugh, and tried not get choked up, because I was out in public while listening to this story. I was thinking Sammy the Shark needs her own story and a love life, I mean it would be interesting after all she's a divorce lawyer. Great time. So much so that I had to listen to the story again. Also Amanda Ronconi does a super job.

Rating:
5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment