background

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Love Songs for the Road by Farrah Taylor

A couple of days ago I finished Love Songs for the Road by Farrah Taylor. So, I have been trying to digest my feelings about the book. I mean it was an all right read. I guess I should just dive into my thoughts.

First off, I love premise of a Rock Star falling for his nanny. I really thought there would a be a little more interaction between Marcus Troy and Ryan Evans. However, their relationship didn't really develop until closer to the end. I understand Marcus had to keep his feelings in check, but I kind of wish there was little more tension. Yes, I know that this is Bliss book and they tend to be sweet and innocent, but there wasn't really any drama that would break them up. Anyway, I did like how the story took place around Marcus's summer tour. I enjoyed how Marcus tried to keep his kids as his priority.

Overall, Love Songs for the Road has a lot of potential for being a great read. I just had a hard time getting into the story. It was a sweet story and you get to see a father's love for his children. I just wish there was a little more romance between Marcus and Ryan and maybe a little more trouble to stir the pot. However, these are just my thoughts and you are always welcome to form your own decisions. So, if you are looking for a nanny with a rock star, you might give Love Songs for the Road.

Copy provided by publisher

Rating:



No comments:

Post a Comment