background

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Santa to the Rescue by Adele Downs

Ok I just finished a really quick novella by Adele Downs. The story is called Santa to the Rescue. I don't know what I was expecting when I started this story, but I'm at a toss up. I thought the story was just okay. You have Jamey Tucker and Heather Longhurst kind of bump into each other at the grocery story. They both like each other. Honestly, there wasn't much to the story other than they like each and eventually end up together. No real conflict other than Jamey's work schedule, and everything magically works out in the end. Granted it is a novella, but it just I think I would have like a little more to story. I can only say that it was an okay clean read to me. If you don't mind a story that has no conflict and everything works out, you might like Santa to the Rescue for a quick read.

Copy provided by publisher

Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment