background

Friday, November 29, 2013

A Late Thaw by Ana Blaze

I was reading a book earlier and I just wasn't feeling like reading the particular book and I really didn't want to dive into another novel just yet. So, I figure I should read A Late Thaw by Ana Blaze, after all it was in my TBR. Let just say that I loved this novella. I thought it was a fantastic quick read.

Well, you have Kiley St. Claire and Cole Thomas. They have been friends forever, and each of them has carried a torch for the other for sometime. However, neither one of believes the other would be interested in the other. Funny how that works.

Yes, A Late Thaw is a friends to lovers romance. I loved the story, because each of them was trying to move on yet couldn't quite master. Overall, this is a great novella, because you have a complete story with a happy ending. So, if you are looking for a quick good read, you might try A Late Thaw.

Copy provided by the publisher

Rating:

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for reading and reviewing A Late Thaw. I'm so glad you enjoyed it. :)

    ReplyDelete