background

Saturday, June 9, 2012

My Favorite Major by Ava Stone

Well, good morning y'all. Well, I have finished My Favorite Major, and decided to write about it today. Ok, let me be honest I read it when it first came out in early March and I hadn't decided to start my blog yet. However, I decided to re-read it again since book 2 of the Heroes Returned just came out. I needed to be prepare myself for the next book. So, let me get on what I thought of the book.

Major Philip Moore is still suffering from a broken heart, since we read about his return in A Scandalous Pursuit. Where he lost the girl of his dreams to the wicked Duke of Kelfield. However, his buddy Russell Avery thinks he needs to get over Olivia and move on. Russ thinks that Miss Amelia Pritchard is the perfect solution to the problem. Amelia decided to come stay at her cousin's house to escape an ex-fiancĂ©. While in London she meets Major Moore and has decided to become his friend. No use getting high hopes since he has a broken heart. However, situations throw them together and they might find out that they actually suit each other.

I like this story, because I love happy endings. I'm so happy to see Philip find love. You wouldn't think he would after reading what happen in A Scandalous Pursuit. This is really sweet story with a an honorable, kind major and a sweet tenderhearted girl. However, you do have a psycho ex-fiancé roaming around. I hope you enjoy this book as I have.


1 comment:

  1. Ooh, this sounds like a really intriguing start to a series. I am really glad that you liked it, I hope the series continues to be fantastic! :)


    New to your blog! :)
    Steph @ Stepping Out of the Page

    ReplyDelete