background

Monday, June 11, 2012

Lady Amelia's Mess and a Half by Samantha Grace

Last night I finished Lady Amelia's Mess and a Half. Let me tell you, I have been waiting for this book to come out. First of I loved her first book and was excited that I got my hands on her second book. Now, I'm anxiously waiting for the next book, and I'm sure its going to be great.

Definitely, different from the first book. Where Drew is a scoundrel of the first class, Jake Hillary is the complete opposite. Jake tends to put family first and looks out for everyone he cares for. His over-protective nature tends to get him into trouble at times. Lady Amelia Audley is still upset from Jake's treatment the year before. However, his brother sees Amelia and wouldn't mind jumping in her bed. However, Jake would rather see Amelia with him than his debauched brother. So, the brothers have a "friendly competition" to see who can get close to Amelia. Fortunately, Amelia would rather be with Jake, because she still carries a torch for him. Jake and Amelia finally come to an understanding and beginnings to clear the air of the past.

Ok, if that was the end of the story it wouldn't be a very good story. However, it's not. Samantha Grace tends to throw a twist here and there in her stories, so I was trying to guess what it was. Well, my guess was completely wrong. Oh my goodness, the twist she had in there was amazing, and let me say I would never have guess the twist she picked. So, go check out Lady Amelia's Mess and a Half its definitely a fun read.

No comments:

Post a Comment