background

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Audiobook: Rumor Has It by Jill Shalvis

I know the last time I reviewed an audiobook I said I wasn't going to do another until spring. Obviously that was a lie, because I ended up listening to Rumor Has It by Jill Shalvis narrated by Karen White. Which is the fourth book in Animal Magnetism series. Since I only got a chance to listen to it and not read it so we are just going to dive into my thoughts.

I absolutely loved this book. I mean Griff and Kate are a lot of fun. Basically what makes this book a lot fun was the fact that Kate was willing to put her heart on the line when it came to Griff. Even though Griff had been warned off to stay away from Kate. Of course he can't and Kate isn't putting much effort into staying away from him. Boy these two seem to get hot and heavy throughout the book. Who would have guessed that quiet shy Kate Evans would be a wild child? I guess everyone has to be let loose at some point. I absolutely love Griff. He's has his personal demons and broody. However, he starts to realize he needs Kate and that starts to scare of him. We all know what happens when guys get scared, they become stupid.

Overall, Rumor Has It is a fun book to listen and Karen does a fantastic job reading it. I can't forget Jill, because she's the mastermind to these characters. Honestly, I think she does a great job. So, if you are looking a for a brooding hero and shy teacher that seem to a good time together, you might give Rumor Has It a try.

Rating:

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you enjoyed this one -- I loved Rumor Has it, easily one of my favorites of 2013!

    Enjoy,
    TBQ

    ReplyDelete