background

Friday, February 1, 2013

Love Must Be In The Air

Yes, it's that time of year again where people talk about love, romance, and chocolate. I'm sure you have seen all those chocolate in the stores in there red and pink boxes. Yep, it's Valentines. What better way to find a great romance novel. Anyways here is what I have lined up for the month.

I have a couple of guest coming. Here is coming to visit the blog this month:


I'm super excited that these lovely ladies are coming to visit and I hope you come and checkout there interview or guest post. I know a couple of them are having a giveaway too.


This month I have plan to read:


Well, that is the reading list. I better get cracking since this is a short month and I have a lot of reading to do. I will see you all around and I hope you are enjoying what you are reading.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you've got a busy month ahead :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed. I hope I can accomplish all the books I listed. :)

      Delete