background

Saturday, February 9, 2013

eARC: Beautiful Bastard by Christina Lauren

Ok, I finished Beautiful Bastard by Christina Lauren. First off, I wasn't sure what to expect. What caught my eye was the title, and I started to wonder what makes this guy a beautiful bastard? So, I was really hopeful that this would be a good read.

Well, I guess this story didn't really appeal to me. It doesn't bother me that started out as fan fiction. Really, it doesn't and great for Christina and Lauren for getting published. That's awesome that they are able to see there work come to print, but its not a book for me.

For one thing I really couldn't stand Bennett Ryan. I don't care how beautiful he is, it doesn't make up for him being a true a-hole. I can't believe Chloe Mills puts up with his crap. I understand that she needed the internship, but I'm sure she could have found another place to work for while getting her MBA.

Really this story wasn't what I wanted. To be honest, it wasn't worth my time. As much as I hate saying things like that, but I need to be honest. Halfway through the book I was looking at their relationship as a toxic relationship that shouldn't happen. Really if you can't stand being around each other you shouldn't be together. Relationship like that would end up on talk show and people chanting: Jerry, Jerry, Jerry.

However, if you are into fan fiction, you might enjoy reading this book. Though if you are looking for a story with my substance you might want to look elsewhere. After all this is just my opinion and it really doesn't matter. If you want to read a Beautiful Bastard go for it, but I won't be reading this again. So, I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

Copy provided by NetGalley.

Rating:



Purchase Links:

No comments:

Post a Comment