background

Sunday, November 4, 2012

eARC: Wolfishly Yours by Lydia Dare

YAY! I have now completed all the Lydia Dare books that are currently out or will be soon. I'm super excited that I got a chance to check out Wolfishly Yours. I'm not going to lie, I liked this a whole lot more than the last book. Granted I did like The Wolf Who Loved Me, but this one was a lot more exciting to me. Before I divulge why I liked this a whole lot more let me share what the book is about first.

Raised in the Bayou of Louisiana, Miss Liviana Mayeux is thrust on to English soil to live with her grandfather, Lord Holmesfield. Having no desire to make England her permanent home, she seeks out the help from Grayson Hadley when he comes to visit with his mother. Liviana notices there is something special about Grayson. Especially, when she notices the mark of the beast on him. Both are drawn to one another, yet Lord Holmesfield would prefer someone with more quality stock to marry his granddaughter. Hmm, makes y'all wonder what Grayson will do to capture Liviana's heart.

Instead of saying I like this book, I might actually say I loved this book and here is why: First off, I LOVE Liviana. She is absolutely fun and full of life. I mean I would describe her to have a lot of spunk. I absolutely love that in a heroine. The feistier the heroine is leaves the hero with a bigger challenge, which makes a lively read. Love how shocked Grayson is with Liviana's brashness. That brashness probably stems from her American roots. You got love when authors throw in an American to English soil adds more depth to the story. With that said you might want to continue reading the Lydia Dare books. Now I have to wait for Archer story. I wonder if Lady Sophia is the girl for him or another, but I'm hoping its Sophia since there is so much animosity between them.

So, I leave you today and I hope you are all enjoying the stories you are reading.

Copy provide from NetGalley

Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment